Home - Sweet -  Home

It was friday evening, I just returned back to home with a smile on my face and why it should not be, tomorrow is not just the start of weekend but the extended one as we got one day holiday to celebrate new year. Yeahhhhhhh....... 2017 was about to gone and we are ready to celebrate 2018 but once I started to think about celebrating it, I just lost in my thoughts so deep as already I am going around the city, exploring the clubs and having lots of drinks , dance and non-stop music but suddenly I remember my wife is not here, she went to her mother's house to stay and then with whom I will celebrate this new year.

I called my friends and got to know all my friends are too busy with their plans and when your bachelor friends plan something, they generally avoid their married friends, so was I. Now I am feeling most alone in the world and was sad too.Then I Planned to visit my hometown to spend the new year with my family.

When it is a festive time in india, it is very tough to travel with public transport and I do not want to take car for me alone. In this thought I just wasted next day here and I could not decide should I go to home or not. At the evening when I am sipping my tea, an idea came into my mind that I should share a car ride on Bla Bla, a car ride sharing app to my home town Mathura and if I get the car pool request I would go, otherwise will stay here. So Finally I posted the ride and left the fate of my going home to Bla Bla and the God.

My past experience of Ride sharing on any app does not give me any offer, So subconsciously I assumed that I am not going to home as I will not get any ride and I was not all sad because in winter it always feels good to remain under your blanket and not going anywhere. But after 2 hours of my ride posting a strange notification rang from my phone and when I checked it was from Bla Bla. It was a girl named srishti made a query about the ride from Delhi to Mathura for 3 people.  I could not reply instantly as again some thoughts rushed to my mind,

"Should I say no for this , who will drive so far ?"

"What if I will not get company while returning back to Delhi ?"

But I kept aside all the questions and hold my thoughts, and I decided that If I left this to destiny earlier so I should listen to it now. and then  I made my mind to reply on it, picked up my phone and said yes to srishti and planned the time at which we will leave tomorrow.

Once I heard that "Everything is planned even the little things" now I believe so. WooHoooo I am going home...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Boss : Recipe to Win